Marketing is attempting to increase the perceived value of the product in the customers eyes whilst increasing the number of eyes that value the product that see it… More eyes + High Perceived Value = Increased Traffic + Increased Conversions = More Sales Continue reading “Marketing Objectives of an Amazon FBA Business”
So we recently published an article on the membership site business model, providing insight into how this model can move you towards the “infinite hourly rate” (IHR).
We’ll be taking on the challenges in building a membership site one-by-one, and documenting the process along the way.
Right now we’re in the planning phase so that’s what will be covered off first. Continue reading “Case study: Steps to build a membership site from scratch”
There are a few types:
- Links from profiles you create for your website on other sites, such as Facebook
- Links from content aggregation sites that include your website
- Links from forums with low barrier to entry
- Links from content publishing sites that syndicate your content
- Links from PR directories that share your news Continue reading “List of low hanging fruit backlinks”
Stock images can cost a bunch, but you can also find free stock images pretty readily. The story doesn’t end there though. There’s a responsibility for something called “attribution” and this is actually the more likely stumbling block you’ll come across online. Continue reading “Understanding Image Use Limitations: Stock Images, Royalty Free No Attribution Required”